The Muen Separation Kernel
is the world’s first Open Source microkernel that has been formally proven to contain no runtime errors at the source code level. It is developed in Switzerland by the Institute for Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA) at the University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil (HSR).
The following major features and improvements have been implemented :
- Support for Genode VM subjects
- Subject time mechanism
- Hardware and platform policy abstractions
- Linux virtual filesystem and network interface drivers
Gnoga uses modern web technologies to allow simple creation of cross platform GUIs for Ada with native or custom look and feels that perform on par to native toolsets locally and can be easily and securely remoted as web apps over the internet as well.
In addition to bug fixes and vastly increased stability adds:
- Completed multimedia bindings
- Easier boot file creation by just including boot.js in any html file
- Direct HTTPS and Secure Websockets
- HTTP polling with Ajax including fallback support (using auto.html bootfile)
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/gnoga/code gnoga
git refresh ; git stash; git merge
or go to SourceForge
- GPLv3 license with Runtime Exceptions.
From David Botton Read More…
We are pleased to announce new major release of Matreshka
. See Release Notes
for more information and visit Download
to download source code and binary packages. Read More…