Ada Industrial Control Widget Library v3.13 released
2016-03-04 Filed in: Library | Tech Library
Changes to the previous version:
- Minor changes improving performance;
- Waveform sweeper interface is enhanced to suppress the "draw" signal flood when a sweeper is shared by several independent widgets.
Library can be found here
GNU GPL v2+ license (modified for runtime).
Author Dmitry A. Kazakov
The software is based on GtkAda, Ada bindings to GTK+ and cairo.
The key features of the library:
- Widgets composed of transparent layers drawn by cairo;
- Fully scalable graphics;
- Support of time controlled refresh policy for real-time and heavy-duty applications;
- Caching graphical operations;
- Stream I/O support for serialization and deserialization;
- Ready-to-use gauge, meter, oscilloscope widgets;
- Editor widget for WYSIWYG design of complex dashboards.